Óscar Cárdenas. Cádiz (Spain), 1979.
Cadiz Bay Port Authority photographer.
Phone: +34 697 677 903
- Rivadavia magazine nº44, winter of 2010. Exhibition interview “A Different Look”.
- Diario de Cádiz, July 20, 2013, page 60. Interview about the short documentary “Village´s people I: El Gastor”.
- Caleta. Editorial: Del Centro Editores. Madrid 2014. ISBN: 978-84-942696-7-7. Photographs of the Colectivo Diafragma together with a selection of texts by Fernando Quiñones.
- Caleta, mundos y miradas. Editorial: Del Centro Editores. Madrid 2014. ISBN: 978-84-942696-8- 4. Postcards of the Diaphragm Collective and introduction of Nieves Vázquez Recio.
- Reporting publication “That great universe called Imagination” in Lens Culture, prestigious online contemporary photography magazine. Year 2015.
- Publication of photography in nº11 of the digital magazine Cromomagazine, from Escuela de Color. June 2015.
- Online gallery «Arte en la red» in Casa de América. Selection of photographs «Village´s people». July 2015. Selected for collective exhibition in Madrid.
- Publication of article “Village´s people” in the newspaper Gente de la Sierra nº 24, October 2015, page 29.
- Rostros de sal. Book with 90 portraits of workers of the Port of Cadiz Bay in their different tasks. Publication of the Port of Cadiz Bay. Legal deposit: CA 284-2016.
- Hijos de Poseidón. Craft book limited edition. 2018.
- Diario de Cádiz, March 20, 2018, page 26. Interview about the exhibition at the Aponiente Restaurant of the work “Sons of Poseidon”.
- Interview for the Metropolis program of the Franco-German channel ARTE about the work “Sons of Poseidon”. February 2019.